Tuesday 24 November 2009

THE BOSS.



I'm pretty miffed as to why i haven't made a Bruce Springsteen post yet, I would of thought it'd be something I'd of done a long time ago, apparently not. Back in July I was lucky enough to go see Springsteen in Hyde Park, managed to get tickets at the box office on the day, even with it being sold out for a few months before the date itself. I was abso-fucking-lutlely blown away on so many levels. weeks before his 60th birthday he had more stamina than a lot of punk/hardcore bands that I have seen, easily one of the best live shows I have been lucky enough. E Street band played flawlessly, I can't fault it in the way. I drank far too much cider and on the way home ate 2 double cheeseburgers, nearly killed myself trying to hop a bush and took a piss on Bond Street. I fucking hate cider, but there was no other choice but to drink it.

Basically, the point of this post is to say that Springsteen is fucking incredible, he writes perfect songs with great lyrics. A lot of bands that you may not even thing do owe a lot to this man. I implore you to please give him a try, if you haven't already.

get started...



Here.



Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment