Tuesday 15 September 2009

Where have I been?

So I haven't updated this in a very long time due to moving into my new place. We get it set up on Saturday I think so I'll be on this a lot better in the future. All I have to post at the moment is this...



The prospect of this is scaring me so much, Sex Dungeon playing with INSECT WARFARE. I'd post an album or split or something up but currently I am sat in Rough Trade and don't have the patience, I have a massive headache.

If you want the first SD demo, then you can download it here.

We are recording tomorrow for a tape that we will have at all upcoming shows, as well as some patches of a fucking wolf being crucified, that's pretty cool I think.

As I said, I'll try and get on this better when the internet is sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment