Friday 19 February 2010

Braid - Frame and Canvas.



So this album came to my attention a good 6 years ago now I would say. I remember when I was 14 and going to shows I met this girl and this guy who were a couple, I think they guy was about 3 years older than me and she was about one maybe? I can't even really remember. Anyway, I really wanted to be in a band at this point and these guys wanted to start one up, and they cited Braid as their main influence. I didn't have a fucking clue who they were so they gave me a CD, and I wont lie, when I first heard it I thought it was the gayest shit ever, I just wanted to listen to Canaan and didn't have time to be a pussy. I dug it out about 2 years later or so and realised it's a brilliant record, 2 years too late really. But yeah, there's the story behind that. Really awesome mid 90's emo, get on it.

download it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment