Wednesday 17 February 2010

Lazy.

The only reason I'm really updating this is because I should be adapting a short story into a script but I really do not want to do it. So it goes...

In a few days time I'm going to Prague which I am incredibly excited about, it's the first time I've ever been on a proper holiday, I never really went places with my family or otherwise. So this is going to be pretty special in that respect. Expect photographs of a million things you wont be interested in to surface on here.

I came across this video via a post from a friend the other day. I find it an incredible piece of documentary film making, well paced, emotional and beautifully shot. If I had a spare 3 million I'd snap up his collection in a shot.

The Archive from Sean Dunne on Vimeo.


You can also check out other pieces by Sean Dunne by clicking his name under the video.

That's about it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment