Tuesday 18 August 2009

gnar buttery.

This weekend has been my favourite weekend for a very long time, Laura came and visited me away from the valleys and castles and wizards and shit and stayed from Friday until Monday, needless to say that was absolutely awesome, what a good human being. She got me this too which is absolutely sick...



Hat by French, rad.

I'm all packed up ready for the move back home for a brief period of time, then back up to London in September, I'm going to miss it, but I'm sure I'll be up and down a fair bit. The new place is amazing, I'll get photo's of the motherfucker when I move in and put them up here I guess.

Sex Dungeon playing Hull on August 31st, if anyone from near there reads this, which I doubt, come say hello and party.

No comments:

Post a Comment