Wednesday 12 August 2009

I have a killer headache, but I had a fun time last night. Sam Swift is a dickhead but also a really good human being. I've decided that I fucking hate a lot of people round here too, pure moron.

Anyway...

LA QUIETE - LA FINE NON E LA FINE.




The likelihood is that to most of you this is nothing new and me posting this is a bit of a given, but I thought I would put it up anyway to stress how absolutely incredible this record is. Without sounding like too much of a moron, I feel this is one of the most passionate and beautiful records I have ever heard. I urge you to download this if you don't have it already. I'd even go as far to say that it's essential listening material for anyone one with a good taste in music.

1. Raid aereo sul paese delle farfalle
2. Metempsicosi del fine ultimo: Nevrastenica oscillazione fra poli estremi
3. Notte dei cristalli a Rue des Trois Trères
4. Ciò che non siamo ciò che non vogliamo
5. Il destino di un ombrello
6. Merce Cunningham
7 Super Omega
8. Uncaged
9. La fine non è la fine

This is happening tomorrow in Clarkenwell, should be pretty interesting.



Check out some of Jay Croft's work and other various activities here.

No comments:

Post a Comment