Sunday 14 December 2008

mayonnaise is 50 pence more...

So today is the first time I've been back in the flat this weekend, it's smells like shit because of the cat (who I now officially despise) and there is no food, nothing to do and its not too cool. I, and I think everyone else had a real good time last night for Ben's birthday, highlight for me being ripping the arm off an inflatable santa and wearing it as my own. I think there was some sort of drama, but I can't remember what or why, so it goes...

Sex Dungeon are re-recording tomorrow this time including bass (myself), and we have a new song that we'll be recording too, it's good. All the recordings we do will be on a split tape with No Dice which will be done and out by the end of January I reckon, pretty great. All I want to do at the moment is play more shows, anywhere.

Right now I'm listening to the whole of Sleep's Dopesmoker, epic. I really cannot wait until ATP, I am ready to expand my mind.

Home soon, hopefully it'll be good/bearable.

I got bored and drew these...

Photobucket

This is also kind of cool, I've watched it about 30 times today.



I keep coming back to add tot his because I cant sleep and it's fucking cold and I can't help but think about stuff thats really good. So this completely blew my mind. The Berrics site is actually supremely sick and you should look at it, go into Recruits and watch Mo Furby's section, very good. But this...

No comments:

Post a Comment