Monday 15 December 2008

So today we recorded and it was pretty cool, turned out I was playing with my bass tuned down a whole step for a while though, its sounded mad dark though. Also my fingers have blisters and cuts, I shred clearly. But yeah, all songs re recorded including new one, the split tape will be bananas.

I'm on a train at present with a bunch of city worker fuckheads who I hate. They talk really loud, don't move out of your way, smell like shitty aftershave and are just fucking germs. I hope they all get home really safe so their rent boys can give them a nice reach around. I listened to Infest pretty much the whole way and just imagined them all hanging from the rails by their ties.

So now I'm back home and I'm basically being looked after again, it's sick. It doesn't smell like absolute doom either which is a plus. I'm pretty bummed I didn't get to say goodbye to people properly in some cases, but I kind of left very spur of the moment. Roll on the new year.




The best thing I've heard in a long time is that Beirut are playing ATP in May, like, I can't even grasp how amazing this is. 2009 is making 2008 look like an absolute pussy already.

I'm in a bit of a weird place about a few things at the moment, but I'm not making this a shitty little sob story blog so whatever. Look at how good this is instead.






xbenx has a tribal tattoo xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment